Note: the images shown are for Windows
If you have an earlier version you may see slightly
different images. The Cadrail version number shown may be
different than yours.
1. Click the DOWNLOAD link
on the demo
2. Click the SAVE button on
the dialog that appears or the bar at the bottom of the
brower click SAVE and then SAVE AS.
3. When the Save As dialog appears,
empty folder on your
hard drive. Note the folder and file name so you can
later locate the file and run it. Click the
SAVE button to continue.
4. After your file downloads, click the
VIEW DOWNLOADS button and the
bottom of your browser (or navigate to the file Windows File
Explorer and run it).
5. After the downloads dialog appears select
6. If you get a security warning, select
7. After the setup program begins, the program files path
message will appear, click OK.
After the setup program begins, follow the setup
instructions to install Cadrail.